- Preferably, build in the tableau in a descending suit sequence as
opposed to a descending non-suit sequence.
- Spaces should be made as soon as possible and used to move cards
into groups by suit.
- Try to move cards from the reserve (free cells) to the tableau as
soon as possible.
- Always try to place your cards on a column of which the top card
is a King.
- If autoplay is turned on, donít let one foundation get too far ahead
of the others.
- You may sometimes have more chances of winning by disabling the